WHAT MAKES CREATIVE TEAMS SUCCESSFUL?
Myths debunked on what makes a successful Creative Team
There are so many things that go into making a Creative Team successful that this week we’re going to straight up give you a list of what people think it is, and a list of what actually makes a Creative Team successful. To find out more on what makes a team successful and how to instil it in your team you’ll just have to head to our YouTube, subscribe and find out.
SHEER UNTRUTHS ABOUT CREATIVE TEAMS
- Creative teams don’t want organisation
- They thrive in challenge and uncertainty
- They want to be left alone to create
- They don’t want direction
- They don’t need stability
WHAT MAKES A CREATIVE TEAM SUCCESSFUL?
- Process and safeguarding
- Clarity on end results
- Collaboration and community
- Clear direction
- Stability and safety to take creative risks