THE FOUR BEST MEDITATION APPS
This is the one that I ended up using this month. It has breathing exercises, sleep meditations and the options to change the length of most of the sections meaning that it’s adjustable for all morning routines.
- Meditation guides for all levels
- Cues for exercises
- User – friendly and fits for introductory levels
- Subscription based
- Calm background sounds
- Individual exercises
- Multiple topics covering anxiety, gratitude, sleep, and mindfulness
- Sleep and stress programmes
- Expert advice
- 100s of meditations
- Videos and additional content
- Quick, easy to use meditation
- Good for on the go coaching
- Classic meditation guides.